Rock Your Rack 2022 is on its way and we are Takin’ It To The Streets this year in a very fun way! We are now open for registration for Designers, Content Creators and Sponsors for our October 2022 Event! Visit the Designer page on the right hand side for all the details and the link to register!
Rock Your Rack 2022 presented by Models Giving Back is rapidly approaching. This year’s two week event will take place from October 1 – October 16, 2022.
The theme for our 10th Annual Event is ” Takin’ It To The Streets”.
As always we will have a variety of fashion related and entertainment related activities as well as art. This is not just a women’s fashion event!
We are currently looking for Media Partners to partner with us to make this year’s event a success and out-do our $8000 USD donation from last year to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
There is no fee to be a media partner for this event, all we ask is that you help us with the following items:
- Spread the word when the different levels of registration open for the event – this can be via FB, social media, an AD in your publication, inworld groups
- Advertise leading up to the opening of the event – Place our monthly RYR AD (it changes month to month) from May through October into your publication.
- Spread the word in social media, and inworld groups upon opening of the event.
- Anything else you feel would be helpful to our fundraising efforts – interviews, articles etc. We will provide you early access on Media Day as well for photos.
In Exchange for this – we as Rock Your Rack/MGB will provide the following for you –
- Listing as Media Partner on our official website https://rockyourrack.wordpress.com
- Placement of your Logo on ALL official AD’s for the 2022 event (can’t promise this will happen for partners joining after July 31)
- Placement of your Magazine/information giver at the Landing point of the event
- Mention in the opening of all fashion shows held during the event as a media partner
- Placement of your Logo in The shopping areas/runway/DJ Dance Party areas on media partner designated boards.
If you would like to partner with us please contact Jamee Sandalwood inworld via Notecard.
Please visit our website which has much of the information from last year’s event sill in the archives and see if partnering with us is something you feel works for your publication. We would love to have you as part of the Media presence for this year’s event.
If you have questions, please contact Jamee Sandalwood for more information.
Thank you for your consideration and assistance with this very worthy cause –
Models Giving Back CEO
Rock Your Rack Founder
As we ring in the new year, our new donation portal for 2022 is now created and active! CLICK HERE to see the page and be our first donation in the new year as we celebrate 10 years of raising funds for the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Rock Your Rack 2022 will take place October 1st – 16th and early preparations are already underway to raise even more funds for this very needed organization. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The second and final donation of the 1 million lindens raised in Second Life has been made. Here is the donation Receipt for that.